The Biz Geek 003- Aditi Singh: Raising World Children
Aditi Singh is the definition of a multi-talented woman. She currently writes for Thrive Global as well as Huffington Post. She also dabbles in social media management as well as blogging, but her largest project is called Raising World Children, which is a digital magazine that deals primarily with the marriages of different cultures and how that affects parenting. Today, Aditi shares how she conceived the idea for her current project, her vision for the future of her career, and what she hopes to accomplish through the publication of Raising World Children.
Make sure to tune in for all of this and more on this episode of The Biz Geek!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What motivated Aditi to begin Raising World Children?
- Aditi’s vision and goals for her digital magazine.
- How Aditi markets Raising World Children.
- What does Aditi do to stay organized, and run so many successful facets of her life?
- How Aditi handles the logistics of running a magazine, such as editing.
Tweetable: “We need to learn, we need to expand ourselves.” -Aditi Singh
Subscribe to hear the rest of my chat with Aditi: www.thebizgeek.net/subscribe
Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/TheBizGeek/
Email me at: Regina@reginadrury.net