The Biz Geek 004- Anna Cebrian: Illusive Comics and Games
Anna Cebrian is a self-described queen, but not in the typical, regal sense. No, Anna describes herself as a queen of all she surveys, and most of that is simultaneously tied into her love of all things geek and all things business. Between her comics and her publishing company, it’s no surprise that Anna is a busy woman, but she is also an involved mother and wife. Today, Anna shares the fascinating story of how she began a career in comic books through trials and tribulations, how her unique business model works for her, and how her personal and professional lives mesh together.
Make sure to tune in for all of this and more on this episode of The Biz Geek!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What movies and TV shows does Anna geek out over?
- Anna’s professional expertise on what the best games are
- What being a geek means in Anna’s definition.
- Anna’s journey of becoming a geek.
- The importance of overlapping personal and professional lives.
Tweetable: “The thing that is most important to me is making a family.” -Anna Cebrian
Subscribe to hear the rest of my chat with Anna: www.thebizgeek.net/subscribe
Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/TheBizGeek/
Email me at: Regina@reginadrury.net